Cool Games for Apple platforms

apple_solitaire

I love to play solitaire games when I am free. Earlier I used to enjoy them on my PC. But, now I have a Mac and once again I want to play my old favorite games. So, I searched the Internet for Apple solitaire and found some cool games. In fact there are lots and lots of games for apple platforms. One of such game is Simply Solitaire, which I picked from macgamesandmore.com. It comes with many options for different backgrounds and cards. So, it looks interesting and always new!

During my search, I also found some other Mac games or games for Mac OS X computers. Most of them are good. Really good. I will probably download them later, as now I am busy with my favorite Mac Spider solitaire. On the other hand, I also need some cool iPhone games for mobile handset. For that, I will probably visit some mobile game sites.

0 comments: